Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm sleepy and We Have a Puppy now

I chose no sleep last night - faling asleep anyway in short intervals. Now I am drifting off very quickly and going into REM very quickly. The problem is that I am at school.

Last night all of my friends went on an epic car ride to the middle of nowhere. Only a couple knew why, I was sitting at home and they would not tell me what they were doing...

We finally got our yorkie puppy!
My boyfreind and I have been trying o get a yorkie puppy since last summer and we finally have it!

It is at home right now, I have yet to meet the little furball but will when we go to the apartment later...
His name is Dahvie Monroe Star and during the day we are opening Jordan's stickam chatroom with him so we can go on and see him any time: https://stickam.com/jordanundead

The one problem is that our cat, Nikki, has not taken a liking to Dahvie. We are worried the two will not get along...

No comments:

Post a Comment