Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bunnies are Cute

Having a great day.
I conquered my fear of rabbits (kind of) and delivered 3 to a friend of mine.


I have been afraid of rabbits for a long time. Anything that moves quickly and startles me is a real problem sometimes.

But I took three of the rabbits to my friends - they were keeping two and one was for a friend.

The cute little things rode calmly in their box in the car, never jumping out or showing a sign of being anything but cute, fluffy things.


They named them Momiji and Tac. They are calico bunnies & their quick movement scared me when they were let out of the box.
But they grew docile and I grew warm to them, holding them and all.
Tac clawed me and scared me by jumping around while in my arms, but I got over a lot of the freaky twitching...
Do I trust all bunnies? No.
Do I love Tac and Momiji? Yes.

(Momiji is the closets with the most white, Tac further back and darker)

No comments:

Post a Comment