Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am 7 days into being a person who uses porcelana (2% hydroquinone) for overall skin whitening.
I have noticed a slight difference so far, hopefully i will continue to get lighter.
As for side-effects: i avoid sunlight so i don't know about burning, but my skin is behaving the way fair skin does.
I was out in the cold for two hours for band practice (donning spf and a hat), and when i came inside, my cheeks had turned pink from the cold. It didn't hurt like sunburn, but that has never happened - i'm slavic/middle eastern, it shouldn't.
also- my face and neck are pale and my arms tan, i wear long sleeves and bleach my arms as well, but i can't seem to get them light...
Overall i would say this is a good thing, hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment