Friday, October 9, 2009

For Act Like A Time Traveller Day i was thinking of being me from the near future, & caught in some explosion that sent me back in time. As the day progressed i would realize what happened, what day it was, and i would start searching for why and how. I think i should only go back maybe a month. And i need to find my past self inexplicably absent... Maybe i became my past self when we collided... (alternatively my twin sis could be me 4 the day & i could avoid her)
Costume would be basic - i was blasted back home, so i might have some bruises, but i could change clothes.
If i can't work that one out very well maybe i'll just do the utopian future thing... Time tourist in upper class steampunk garb...
They could both be cool if done right...

No comments:

Post a Comment