Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shy People Suck

I hate when shy people are upset or hurt by something. Because they don't/won't say that something is wrong, even if they hate you.

Like my friend Steven. He never speaks up for himself & is usually quiet and agreeable.

But I constantly feel like he hates me or thinks some of the things I believe are stupid.
If he read that, he would insist that it was not true even if it were. It is awesome that he cares and is a people-pleaser, but when he won't speak his mind, it makes me worry.

I should not be so tantalized by one friend, but I am. I need people to tell me when they are bothered (whine if you must). You needn't tell everyone else if you are shy, but please stop mentally tormenting me.
Not just Steven. The world. Other friends.
Secrets cause cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment