Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Epic Fail...mentally, at least

I keep getting myself into these situations.

Due to a recent bought of depression, I am failing 2 classes the last semester of my senior year. This is just mid term, so I can pull the grades up, but if I don't maintain a 3.0 for the year, I risk losing my academic scholarship to Transy.
My AP English teacher understood when I told her I "was going through a tough time" and is letting me make up the work. I have not spoken to the other teacher, but I am considering dropping that credit if at all possible. I have to put things back together and I do not need any added stress. If not, I hope she accepts that I was going through a tough time and does not pry. I really do not need a guidance referral.

The sad part is that all of this stuff just did not matter. I was going to kill myself. School work was not at the top of my mind.

I nearly had a panic attack in my English teacher's room, she calmly told me to breathe and that I could make it up. I don't think she knew what else to do.
I am feeling really bad about all this. But I need to focus and not let myself slip into depression again.
I can't believe what I have done to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment